What is the Paris Agreement? Turning Aspirations into Actions
What do you know about Paris? And what do you and your students know about the Paris agreement? Find out with this fun lesson, in which students B1 upwards will:
- Compare what they know on these topics
- Watch a video to find out about the Paris agreement
- Improve their ‘multimedia literacy’ focusing on combinations of image, video, voice, music and text
- Discuss what can be done to stop climate change
- Make a presentation on ‘turning aspiration into action’
Click below for the lesson. The teacher’s notes are included!