Goal 14: Life Below Water
How can a knowledge of coding, or ‘code literacy’ help us solve global problems? What issues do the oceans face and can ‘code literacy play a role? Find out how to consider these questions in your ELT class.
- How could you make this global goal relevant to local issues where you live?
- How important do you think remix literacy is to your learners?
- What other ways could you use to approach this goal or this skill?
- What class do you have that this lesson would work with?
- Is there anything you particularly like?
- What changes would you like to make to it?